The Upper Peninsula Resource Conservation and Development Council is committed to sharing the collective knowledge and resources of its many partners, both past and present. Toward this end, we are building a Resource Library that will contain unique tools, designs, and other useful materials commonly used by RC&D project managers in Michigan and elsewhere. Where possible, we offer online and web-based documents for your convenience. However, our Marquette office also serves as a clearinghouse for hard-copy resources such as area resource studies, posters, brochures, and handbooks. Contact us
for the hard-copy materials listed below.
- Endangered and Threatened Plants of Michigan's Upper Peninsula (Field Guide)
- Go Wild: Landscape With Native Plants of the Upper Michigan (Poster)
- Clay Lake Plain Ecosystem Project: Land Cover and Type Map for Portions of Chippewa and Mackinac County (Brochure)
- Riverbank Restoration: A Demonstration in Stem-Cutting & Live Fascines. (Instructional DVD) Copyright 2004 Ritch Works Productions. [Available August 2006]
Visitor Access Designs and Specifications
- Planning Biotechnical Streambank Protection, NRCS Agroforestry Notes, March 2002